Titanfall‘s run at the top of the gaming charts was short lived in the UK as the PlayStation 4 exclusive inFamous: Second Son snatched the top spot this week.

Titanfall actually fell to 3rd on the top ten list behind Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which sold 58% of its units on the PS4 console. Of the remaining 42%, 20% were sold on Xbox One, 15% on PS3, and 7% on Xbox 360.

The 4th highest selling game on the UK charts was the HD Remastered version of Final Fantasy X and X-2 for the PS3, and the previous number 2, Dark Souls II, slipped all the way to number 7.

Here is the full UK top ten this week, in order.

  1. inFamous: Second Son
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  3. Titanfall
  4. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered
  5. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  6. FIFA 14
  7. Dark Souls II
  8. The Lego Movie Video Game
  9. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
  10. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Source

About The Author

Nick C
COO/Podcast Host

I’m Nick, a proud nerd and gamer. I rock my Star Wars tattoos like I’m a real Jedi, and I hope I will be making games first and playing them second in the future!